Kimpton Schofield Hotel: Close to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
We may be a little biased, but we’d argue the renowned Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is an absolute must-visit destination for any music fan. Where else can you truly immerse yourself in America’s most beloved musical genres, from rock & roll to hip-hop to country and beyond. Want to explore the intersection of rock and pinball? You can. Want to let the powers that be know which artist or band you can’t believe hasn’t been inducted yet? Head to the Voice Your Choice kiosk in the Hall of Fame Gallery on the 3rd floor. With six stories of interactive exhibits, iconic memorabilia, artwork and more, you’ll be amazed by everything that awaits you as you step into this hallowed hall. Oh, and did we mention it’s within walking distance of the Kimpton Schofield Hotel? Just something to keep in mind.
Below we’ve highlighted just a sample of our favorite Rock & Roll Hall of Fame offerings.
- Backstage Stories Retrospective
- Hall of Fame Gallery
- Interactive Music Studio (coming summer 2019)
- Kick Out the Jams: The Music of Cleveland and the Midwest
- Legends of Rock & Roll Exhibit
- Part of the Machine: Rock & Pinball
- Rapper’s Delight: The Story of Hip-Hop
- Rock Hall Nights
- Stay Tuned: Rock on TV
- The Power of Rock Experience
- Vans Warped Tour Exhibit Opening & Concert (June 8th)
*Photography provided by Destination Cleveland, Cody York, Phil Scalia, and Mike Wilkes.