The Flats Adventureland + Activities
Named for the location on the banks of the Cuyahoga River, The Flats has been a nightlife hotspot since the mid-1980s. Connecting grit with sophistication, the once industrial area is now this vibrant neighborhood, about a mile from Kimpton Schofield Hotel. Its home to a variety of dining, entertainment and outdoor offerings. The East Bank, with its lengthy riverfront boardwalk, is lined with bars, breweries and restaurants, perfect for enjoying a pint on a patio or working in a game of mini-golf. The West Bank isn’t without its own charms. From the aquarium to Jacob’s Pavilion, the massive concert venue, you’ve essentially got all the ingredients for a good time down by the river.
Explore The Flats Neighborhood
Explore the area's historic warehouses turned into trendy restaurants and bars, take a scenic cruise on the river, or visit the Greater Cleveland Aquarium for a unique aquatic experience.
- Beerhead Bar & Eatery - Open Monday – Thursday 3 PM to 10 PM, Friday from 12 PM to 2 AM, Saturday from 11 AM to 2 AM, Sunday from 11 AM to 10 PM
- Punch Bowl Social - Open Monday – Thursday 4 PM to 12 AM, Friday 4 PM to 2 AM, Saturday 10 AM to 2 AM, Sunday from 10 AM to 12 AM
- Merwin's Wharf - Open Tuesday through Sunday 11 AM to 9 PM
- Good Night John Boy - Open Thursday 6 PM to 12 AM, Friday 5 PM to 2 AM, Saturday 12 PM to 2 AM, Sunday 12 PM to 8 PM
- Welcome to the Farm - Open Wednesday and Thursday 4 PM to 12 AM, Friday 4 PM to 2 AM, Saturday 12 PM to 2 AM, Sunday 12 PM to 8 PM
- Cleveland Improv - Show Times: Thursday 7:30 PM, Friday 7 PM and 9 PM, Saturday 6:30 PM and 9 PM, Sunday 6:30 PM
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium - Open Monday through Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Jacob’s Pavilion - Upcoming Events
- Music Box Supper Club - At a Glance Concert Schedule
- The Big Bang Bar - Open Thursday 8 PM to 12 AM, Friday 7 PM to 2 AM, Saturday 6 PM to 2 AM
- Water Taxi - Providing a unique and enjoyable way for locals and visitors alike to explore the city and access various waterfront destinations. Running from Fridays 4 PM to 8 PM, Saturdays 12 PM to 8 PM, and Sundays 12 PM to 7 PM.
Photography provided by Destination Cleveland, Cody York, Phil Scalia, and Mike Wilkes.